Dos and Donts for citizens for buying a property
Before VUDA the town planning trust(TPT) has existed since 1962, to implement development activities in and around Visakhapatnam.
The TPT was upgraded to Visakhapatnam Urban Development Authority it was constituted on 17th June 1978.Jurisdiction extending over Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation and four municipal towns namely Vizianagaram, Bheemunipatnam, Gajuwaka and Anakapalli including 287 villages in 178-gram panchayats comprising an area of 1721Sq.Km
Visakhapatnam Urban Development Authority(VUDA):
The Council of Ministers in Andhrapradesh approved the Expansion of the preview of the Visakhapatnam Urban Development Authority(VUDA) and renamed it the Visakhapatnam Metropolitan Region Development Authority(VMRDA).
The state government said that the VMRDA will now oversee 6764.59 Sq. Km, which is more than 1000Sq.km from the existing5573 sq.km that was being overseen by VUDA.As the VMRDA's Jurisdiction spans such a large area, it will include the greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation and Srikakulam Municipal Corporation, besides the Municipalities of Vizianagaram, Amadalavalasa, Yalamanchili, and Tuni stated by reporters.
For Citizens Dos and Dont's :
- Do not purchase any plot from any layout not approved by VMRDA.
- Final Layout approved by VMRDA with L.P.No and authentication of VMRDA is valid.
- VMRDA plots Vizag property advisor is a professional real estate consulting agency based at Visakhapatnam and operating mainly in the city outskirts of Vizag, Vizianagaram, Kothavalasa, Guntur, Hyderabad, and Vijayawada.
- VMRDA takes care of the standard of living layouts in good locations.
- Apartments and Villas with good quality also eco-friendly based development in ventures.
- VMRDA consider all possible precaution when purchasing land for a project like a customer.
- VMRDA believes that customer delight is our proudest thing.
- VMRDA finally provide committed service to the customer.
- Mainly VMRDA focus following
Certainly safe investment
Above all most noteworthy even more facilities available.
- VMRDA was formed on 5th Sep 2018
- VMRDA also developed about 53 layouts of various plotted development schemes, housing schemes, weaker section housing schemes, apartments, etc.. at various locations like Visakhapatnam, Madhurawada, Tagarapuvalasa, Bheemunipatnam, Vizianagaram, Gajuwaka, Anakapalli.
How to apply the Layout Plan:
- Purchase a plot in the approved layout of VMRDA bearing Layout Plot number only.
- Do not purchase a plot with the block layout plan(BLP) since it has been tentatively taken up for development and is not completed fully as per specifications.
- Final layouts approved by VMRDA with LP No and authentication of VMRDA are valid.
I) Application form for Approval of Layout Plans:
- Layout plan along with location plan drawing No......
- Zoning plan drawing no...
- The superimposed layout on Khasara plan drawing no..............
- Copy of approval of CLU granted by competent authority showing khasra wise area of details percentage.
Licensed Engineers/ Architects should register with ULB/ UDA before applying for building layout permissions and occupancy certificates.
III) DTCP( Directorate of town & country planning) :
it has two distinct functions, one under the urban front and the other one is the rural front.
IV) Regulation of unapproved plots and layouts:
For application in DTCP area regularisation of the plot is 2 stages. In the first stage, the layout is to be regularised by CMDA/ LPA/ Regional Deputy Directors of town and country planning department concerned who will examine and issue an in-principle approved layout framework plan to the concerned local body.
CLU- Change of land use
DPMS- Development Permission Management System
ULB- Urban Local Bodies
UDA- Universal Data Access
CMDA- Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority
LPA- Letters Patent Appeal
Khasra Plan- It is a legal revenue department document used in India and Pakistan that specifies land and crop details. At the village level, patwari is appointed to update and maintain these land records.
Every real estate builder, agents, companies sold properties only VMRDA approved layouts. For more information, you can visit the Official website.
3,900 / Sq. Ft.
3,900 / Sq. Ft.
4,300 / Sq. Ft.
6,200 / Sq. Ft.
4,400 / Sq. Ft.
7,500 / Sq. Yd.