HMDA Layout Plan process in simple way
HUDA(Hyderabad Urban Development Authority) was created in 1975, vide an act of the state assembly of Andhra Pradesh(Presently Telangana).
Its jurisdiction was expanded in 2008 by merging it with the surrounding villages to form the Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority(HMDA).
presently HMDA has a geographical spread of 7,257 Sq.kms covering 7 Districts, 70 Mandals, 1032 Villages including Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
- To plan, coordinate, supervise, promote and secure the planned development of the Hyderabad Metropolitan Region.
- It prepares investment plans and implements major infrastructure projects.
- HMDA was formed by the merging of the following erstwhile entities.
- HUDA- Hyderabad Urban Development Authority
- HADA- Hyderabad Airport Development Authority
- CDA- Cyberabad Development Authority
- BPPA- Budha Poornima Project Authority
- This statutory authority was changed with the acquisition, planning, and development of urban facilities and infrastructure throughout Telangana with the Power of delineating urban areas and to set up development authorities.
How to apply for LRS(Land Regulation Scheme) in HMDA.
- First of all, you have to register on the official portal with your email id & Mobile no for applying LRS or BRS (Building Regularisation Scheme)
- So Now select your Municipality.
- Move to the menu and select LRS and new applications.
- Fill in the form and submit all required details.
- Print application form generated.
- Apply along with all required documents in the municipal office/ help center.
- Municipal staff will verify all documents and allot application no, you will receive SMS with your application details.
- Your application will go under scrutiny and you will get an update on states when it's updated.
- Once received confirmation pay the remaining amount.
- yet proceedings.
The Documents required for LRS in HMDA:
- Applications for LRS should apply within 90days.
- Their Documents should have a copy of registered sale deed/ title deed, attested by the gazetted officer, location plan, detailed layout plan showing plotted area, open area, area under roads and plots applied for regulation.
- Buying a plot without LRS is just losing money.
- Buy Plots from HMDA approved
- Nowadays the banks are not providing the loan without LRS
- If you don't need the loan for a plot or house then it will be ok without LRS.
Uses of HMDA:
- HMDA coordinates the development activities of the municipal corporation, municipalities, and other local authorities.
- The Hyderabad Metropolitan water supply, sewerage board the Telangana Transmission corporation.
- The Telangana Industrial infrastructure corporation, the Telangana state road transport corporation.
5,500 / Sq. Ft.
5,300 / Sq. Ft.
5,899 / Sq. Ft.
4,200 / Sq. Ft.
4,500 / Sq. Ft.
4,500 / Sq. Ft.